Sunday, February 12, 2017

Appreciations



                 It's embarrassing how long it's been since my last blog post.  I have good reasons, of course (we usually do).  I have started many posts (which should be an article on its own), and I've procrastinated quite a bit (which should definitely be the subject of another difficult to write post).  And I've also been busy developing my work (excellent in-depth mediation training -- which I would love to write about!). Perhaps most importantly, I've also been engaging in some very important work for my clients.
                Although I've frequently been asked, I don't have a "testimonials" section on my website.  In large part this is because my line of work is often very sensitive and personal and I never want to intrude on my clients' privacy in any way.  (Also, with admiration and respect to all my fellow attorneys, it might not the first trait you think of to describe an attorney, but in truth I am pretty modest and don't often put myself into the spotlight.) 
                Having said that, I would like to share part of my experience because when my clients tell me how much they have been helped by my work and how much they appreciate me, it makes me feel very very happy and reminds me of exactly why I do the work I do.  So...in part as an explanation of why my last blog post was so long ago and in part just because I'd like to share the light I have been receiving, this is some of what I've heard from clients over the last few months of intense work:
  • Your work was indispensable to me
  • Thank you so much, you're the best attorney, ever
  • Thank you -- you did a great job
  • I couldn't have done this without you

                In a public way (while also retaining client privacy), I want to say a big thank you to my clients.  You make my work so very worthwhile and my work enables me to keep growing and learning and enjoying my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment